Paper tickets

• Subscriber

I got RZ for the 25th, no tickets recieved yet..... Should I be worried?

Check to see if your RZs are credit card entry (CCE).  If so, you won't get any in the mail--you take your credit card to the show, and they run it and let you in.  Also, when you bought them, what delivery method did you choose?  If a mailing option was available, then they weren't CCE, and I'd contact eventim.de about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the UK and bought tickets for Berln, I couldn't see an option for paper tickets and chose mobile / sms tickets - I'm worried though because anything could happen  - phone could be lost, battery dead etc, I'd rather have paper tickets, does anybody know how I can request this?

Thanks,

Michael 

• Community Manager

I'm in the UK and bought tickets for Berln, I couldn't see an option for paper tickets and chose mobile / sms tickets - I'm worried though because anything could happen  - phone could be lost, battery dead etc, I'd rather have paper tickets, does anybody know how I can request this?

Thanks,

Michael 

perhaps print  a screenshot of the mobile / sms tickets for backup

• Subscriber

Thanks,

Michael

perhaps print  a screenshot of the mobile / sms tickets for backup

Good call Bigwave - I have done exactly this for my Cologne tickets....