• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

A free gig in a small venue would be amazing! But how many U2.com members are there? It must be thousands and thousands. I'd think a lottery would be necessary. And it would be so disappointing to lose especially if the show was happening nearby.

• Subscriber

If it was on here only (as in the forum) you'd probably get the fans that really want to go and hear the songs that they could only hope for,,, how many subber's would sell a ticket on outside of here,,, quite a few i suspect given half a chance.

• Subscriber

I think it would be a fantastic gesture if it gets of the ground

I would certainle jump at the chance of having a ticket

Small club, intimate, scatter cushions on stage

Sorted

Love the specificity of this. No cushions, no dice. If I can't see Adam Clayton reclining on a pouffe, then what even is the point anymore?

:D

• Community Moderator

If it were anywhere in the US, I'd be there in a heartbeat....unless it's like the same time as my daughter's ballet performance, which will be Mother's Day weekend in May, so try not to schedule it then.  ;)

• Subscriber

Anything extra U2 would do for their fans would be great.  If I got chosen, but couldn't attend, I would hope I could pass my chance onto another subscriber.  I'd be happy if I could just get tickets to Fallon's tonight show if they get to reschedule their week long appearance they had to cancel after Bono was injured.