Sign in to follow this  
debkateri

Check your credit card statements

It seems several people including myself thought they were unable to purchase tickets due to a call customer service error popping up on the buy ticket screen. When actually the sale went thru. My experience comes with tickets showing released and no emails from ticketmaster and not on my account. I did get an email from insurance. That and my credit card being charged are the only way I could tell I may have tickets. Contacted ticketmaster and they say I have them. But I am a person who needs physical proof. When I try to look at the order number they give me it just shows an error message. Do I really have tickets? I would like a confirmation that I bought them other than the $589 on my credit card. That's a lot of money to not be sure! The first agent I talked to said I would get email in 48 hours. That never happened. Do check your credit cards if you got an error message when you clicked buy tickets.

That happened to me.

You can see it online--Log into your Ticketmaster account.  Then go to View All Orders, and you have use the Search For Phone and Online Orders function.  You should see it in there.  I ended up getting an email SEVERAL hours later!

But what a fiasco!  I was on the phone with them for such a long time.  

This was the worst experience I ever had ordering tickets!!

I hope this helps.

Edited by Sunflower1mdp

That happened to me.

You can see it online--Log into your Ticketmaster account. Then go to View All Orders, and you have use the Search For Phone and Online Orders function. You should see it in there. I ended up getting an email SEVERAL hours later!

But what a fiasco! I was on the phone with them for such a long time.

I hope this helps.

Thanks! Yes I did find my order number there but when I tried to look at the order details I got another error message. I did finally today (6 days later) get an email from someone at ticketmaster who sent me a confirmation. So I now have my printed tickets. Next task the ticket insurance company who charged me twice and one time was more than double what it should have been...

That happened to me.

You can see it online--Log into your Ticketmaster account. Then go to View All Orders, and you have use the Search For Phone and Online Orders function. You should see it in there. I ended up getting an email SEVERAL hours later!

But what a fiasco! I was on the phone with them for such a long time.

I hope this helps.

Thanks! Yes I did find my order number there but when I tried to look at the order details I got another error message. I did finally today (6 days later) get an email from someone at ticketmaster who sent me a confirmation. So I now have my printed tickets. Next task the ticket insurance company who charged me twice and one time was more than double what it should have been...

OMG, it's a real nightmare. That email took WAY too long to come to you.  Glad you can see them though.  I'm still feeling stressed about it.  Good luck getting the duplicate insurance charge removed. 

Sign in to follow this