Ticketone.it "Presales fee" even for public sales ?

Boots

• Subscriber

Hi,

I bough 2 'real' presales tickets, that were over charged 25,5Euros as "presales fees"... well  notok but who cares...! In addition there is 12 Euros 'fees'

Hower, I bough 5 tickets on monday morning, so during "public sales", and guess what 25,5Euros presales fees + 12Euros 'fees'  per ticket again!

I bought tickets for other places, ticketone is the only to charge so much per ticket as 'fees'.: CAT 1 is not facial value 170Euros, but 210 Euros then. 

Do you guys have this nice tax as well from ticketone.it ?

Fred

• Subscriber

yeah ticketone always add a lot of taxes...the starting price for a GA was 65€ but in the end i paid 79€ for it...it's "normal"
pre sales taxes are not PRESALE taxes (it doesn't have anything to do with presales and codes) it's just an italian tax, a sale tax

• Subscriber

ticket fees (I guess what you call taxes, which have nothing to do with taxes since we're not paying them to the government) is how whoever sells tickets get paid for selling tickets.

it is 15% (at ticketone) of the face value of the ticket. that's why 65 Euro becomes Euro 74,75

In addition, there are 'service commission fees' which I am not sure what they refer to but it's another way from ticketone just to make more money.