An urgent question about presale prices!

• Subscriber

OK, so went right on at 10:00 sharp for the presale. I only want GA tix and that's what I put in the search. What I want to know is, why did the prices come up as being over $300 or so??? The regular sale had the actual face value of $86. Anybody have any idea what happened?? I'm trying again and I know it's not supposed to be such a high price for GA!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

That's some weird Ticketmaster thing, nothing to worry about. Floor is only $86. I think Ticketbastard just can't conceive of floor seats where there are still more expensive tickets elsewhere, so it just ticks the two prices above it as well. I selected the same thing, saw the same thing, and it brought up the cheaper GA tickets last week...

Of course, if it can't find GA tickets you may be offered higher priced tickets instead, but that isn't related to your query. Just the usual thing of them offering you other tickets.

Edited by jeffwalsh

• Subscriber

Then it was sold out. It also disappears once it isn't available.

Of course, if that is the second things start, I wouldn't treat that as unchangeable truth. Everything is in flux at the beginning, I'd've kept trying.

Edited by jeffwalsh