• Subscriber

Which city do you think deserves to be chosen for filming the next live dvd?  North America always get's a shout.   Personally i would live to see a UK venue for a change.  London O2 is an impressive arena and would look great on the big screen.

Although, should U2 want to release a dvd for next Christmas, then it will probably come from one of the North American shows.  The European leg is in the fall/autumn and probably doesn't allow enough time to master a live release.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

If the concert is going to be two different shows in each city, it would be really cool if they recorded both nights and made a two disc set!

I'd also love -- sorry for going slightly off-topic -- to see U23D get a Blu-ray 3D release.  I've got a 3DTV and would love to relive that over and over (and over and over) again!

• Subscriber

If the concert is going to be two different shows in each city, it would be really cool if they recorded both nights and made a two disc set!

I'd also love -- sorry for going slightly off-topic -- to see U23D get a Blu-ray 3D release.  I've got a 3DTV and would love to relive that over and over (and over and over) again!

Both nights - great suggestion.

Maybe a single DVD for the fans who don't want to dish out too much cash for a deluxe two-night set.

Or a bonus DVD of just those songs performed on only one of the nights (though I'd much prefer two complete shows.)

• Subscriber

I'd also love -- sorry for going slightly off-topic -- to see U23D get a Blu-ray 3D release. I've got a 3DTV and would love to relive that over and over (and over and over) again!

Yes, double-DVD makes aense this time around.

And yes, U23D should be finally released. It's such a great film. Home 3D has matured enough in the last years that it provides quite good expwrience at home.