Ticketmaster for NY Shows

Kevinslatteryu2

Had 2 tickets at 12:01 for floor standing and when I was about to confirm it, the system went mad and I couldn't get any tickets. How does live nation want us to buy through pre sale if they have 100 tickets for MSG per show

Disappointed in the whole presale again. Same problems as last time. Between it searching for tickets for over 10mins, to being unable to process my order.

Honestly can understand how their servers can't even handle a presale

• Subscriber

I was able to get NY GA's to both shows today.  I show I did right away and had no issues, the tix came right up, using website on slow PC at work.  Then I had to do something and got in late since I was at work.  It spun for 5 minutes and I was like no chance.  I then got 2 GA for the other show as well.  So I thought it went well.  Sorry you had issues.

• Subscriber

I was able to get NY GA's to both shows today.  I show I did right away and had no issues, the tix came right up, using website on slow PC at work.  Then I had to do something and got in late since I was at work.  It spun for 5 minutes and I was like no chance.  I then got 2 GA for the other show as well.  So I thought it went well.  Sorry you had issues.

So you have multiple Fanclub accounts?

• Subscriber

I had no issues getting two GA tickets for the 2nd Sunday show.  The whole thing took about 2 and a half minutes.  Got a litty ass pucker going on when the "verified by VISA" message came up.  That happened once a couple years ago for another show.  It asked me for a password then which I didn't have.