Sign in to follow this  
ratschy77

Trading Tickets

Helaas heb ik niets te ruilen, maar Ticketmaster was me niet goed gezind beide keren.

Ik heb zelf 2x GA voor de 8e, maar zoek er nog 3 sta/zitplaatsen bij in de categorie 75,-

Of nog 4 tickets voor de 9e/12e/13e.

Anyone?

Unfortunately nothing to trade, Ticketmaster was not my biggest friend both pre-sale days.

Ik got 2 GA's for myself the 8th, but searching for another 3 GA's/seats in the pricerange of 75,-

Or another 4 tickets voor the 9th/12th/13th.

Anyone?

Looking for 2 tickets for Amsterdam for Sept 12th...Ticketmaster was terrible this morning, in a queue for ages, then it crashed and now seems to be constantly crashing! Pretty sure it's sold out (apart from the stupidly priced packages) but anyone who can help, would be much appreciated :rolleyes:

It was sold out in 7 minutes according to newspapers.

There are still some tickets left; mostly €180,- tickets for 12th en 13th.

To expensive for me...

Sept 12 seems like golddust...

I have pretty much any night to trade for Sept 12 if anyone is willing...

Looking for 1-2 GA tix for Amsterdam 3 and 4 each  :)  Unfortunately ticketmaster crashed down (again) this morning and would only allow me to buy superexpensive VIP tix.

Edited by jenny1980

Anyone used Viagogo before for tickets? Are they trustworthy? Plenty of E-Tickets on sale there, but never used that site before so not sure I want to go down that route as not sure how it all works? Help!

Just bought two seats next to each other (probably last ones) for €180 each for 12 Sep. Seated in Vak 212. Including a parking ticket at the P-Dome.

Willing to trade for 2 tickets for 8 Sep.

Sign in to follow this