GA is CC Only but we can easily trade seats?

sbeck

• Subscriber

Do I have this right.   I have GA and can't print them, it's CC.  But our seats seems like they are print at home ones.  On the TM page before these sales it said reserved is CC only, but it appears the GA's are on lockdown.

I know Boston is GA CC only.  NY is wide open.

So can someone confirm what I think it is, GA on lockdown and we can easily trades seats with each other.

thanks

• Subscriber

for Chicago, the TM website says reserved seats (i.e. not GAs) are CC entry.  However it seems that people with reserved seats can print them out at home. The tickets have the buyers name on them though (will they be checking??). While the GA seats say CC entry and don't have a print at home option.  So yes it is a bit confusing.  At this point I would follow what the tickets say. 

Also the reserved seats can be resold through TM, but not Transferred. Unsure if either of those options are active for GA seats.

NY is a special case since reportedly ticketless entry (or not having hard tickets) is prohibited. 

EDIT: ***As of Dec 15th, the TM website now has harmonized language regarding CC entry. Only GA's are CC only. 

Edited by finz_89