Supporting Acts [MERGED]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

In all the hoopla of getting tickets, we forgot one thing who are going to be the opening acts. Are there any guesses at who might be these acts.

TV On The Radio, Spoon, War On Drugs, Parquet Courts, Jaguar Ma, Desert Noises

• Subscriber

In all the hoopla of getting tickets, we forgot one thing who are going to be the opening acts. Are there any guesses at who might be these acts.

TV On The Radio, Spoon, War On Drugs, Parquet Courts, Jaguar Ma, Desert Noises

Kudos, I've been thinking War on Drugs for almost a year now...Timing should be right...Would be awesome, like Interpol last time..here's hoping.

I hope National or Naked and Famous. Matt Beringer would go into the audience if it's the National and make spectators sing along to 'Mr November'. Naked and Famous will just sound brilliant on their whole set.

I'm open to other bands too though.

• Subscriber

The War on Drugs would be incredible. Personally, they put out my favorite record of the year for 2014. They are so good live. The National, TV On the Radio, Spoon, The Gaslight Anthem or Arctic Monkeys could be good choices, too.

I also remember The Edge speaking very highly about Cage the Elephant when he went to Coachella. Perhaps he was scouting for potential openers.

Archived