• Subscriber

My Morning Jacket

TV On The Radio

Catfish And The Bottlemen

Embrace

Wild Beasts

Catfish and the bottlemen seem to be everywhere lately... but I'lll take any band over George Ezra, Sam Smith and the rest of that mob.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Any of these i'd like.. 

Band of Skulls

Royal Blood

Catfish and the Bottleman

Courtney Barnett

Charlatans

Ash

Maybe have 2 or 3 different supports thoughout the leg. 

• Subscriber

I'm sure this has already been said but U2 should do a Springsteen. no opening act, play for 2.5hrs  B)

I agree about no opening act. Seems like a fairly realistic possibility too now with the tour just about two months away.

Edited by u22009
  • Subscriber

Am I the only one who actually WANTS U2 to put their weight behind new, cool, exciting bands? I would actually be very unimpressed if they decided not to show their support for new music by not having any support acts.

• Subscriber

Am I the only one who actually WANTS U2 to put their weight behind new, cool, exciting bands? I would actually be very unimpressed if they decided not to show their support for new music by not having any support acts.

You're not alone, Peter.  I'ts U2's duty to support new bands.  What about "the Bohicas"?

• Subscriber

You're not alone, Peter.  I'ts U2's duty to support new bands.  What about "the Bohicas"?

I wouldn't say it's their duty, I just think it's nice to see the older bands plugging the new ones.