• Subscriber

My Morning Jacket, Alt-J. Based on interviews, were both Edge and Bono have mentioned him, and his Grammy nominations Hozier.

Edited by kwaite
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I could see fellow countrymen Hozier and the excellent Strypes getting the nod. Wouldnt be suprised to see CHVRCHES get a slot in UK. Dream support act would be James

• Subscriber

As extremely unlikely as it is, but extremely possible, it would be awesome if they would invite any unsigned band from the area to open for them.  That would send a strong message to the haters who gave them a hard time for the itunes release.

• Subscriber

Last two openers I saw were Garbage and Muse. I was very happy in both cases. Would love Muse again or The Killers but think they're both more headliners themselves now. How about Bastille or even fun.?

• Subscriber

Last two openers I saw were Garbage and Muse. I was very happy in both cases. Would love Muse again or The Killers but think they're both more headliners themselves now. How about Bastille or even fun.?

Yeah, I think Muse and The Killers are headliners in their own right now. Maybe The Hives could do a few shows with U2, they know how to work an audience, and if nothing else, they'd be very entertaining.

• Subscriber

In all the hoopla of getting tickets, we forgot one thing who are going to be the opening acts. Are there any guesses at who might be these acts.

TV On The Radio, Spoon, War On Drugs, Parquet Courts, Jaguar Ma, Desert Noises

TV On The Radio would be perfect

• Subscriber

Lol is it bad that I don't know who more half of these bands are? I hope they don't go too obscure with the opening acts. I did like their selections the last tour. It will be interesting to see who they get.

• Subscriber

Bastille would be class! Saw them at the Ally Pally in march. Good songs, great live!