Hot Seat Package

eamonnjb

• Subscriber

I bought one of the VIP packages in a panic after having tickets evaporate from my checkout basket. My question now is what have I actually got. I selected 2 tickets but it automatically put 4 - 2 and 2 in my basket, supposedly 2 seated and 2 standing (strangely with place numbers). I received the paper tickets today and I have 2 seated tickets for u2 i&e and 2 without place indications - are these preshow party or gift vouchers?

• Subscriber

Wow--weird.  OK, now I'm confused.  I would've thought the "vouchers" were just "thrown in", and would cost nothing, whereas the tix would be where the charges were.  On the other hand, for (confusing) bookkeeping reasons, they may break up the listed cost that way.  Given what you've said overall, that seems the most likely explanation.  Does the total--i.e., 215 euros--match up with what you thought you'd be paying for the VIP package?

• Subscriber

Like a VIP gift ;) ...been Leather wash bags, Leather passport holders, blankets in a pack with a tag and bum bags before,,, wonder what this time?. They go for a few quid on ebay... the wash bags go for about 50/60ish now wallets for 30ish, blankets were going for about 70 last time i saw one and bum bags about 50/60 at the time. Good way of making you're money back off the ticket, i may get one for one of the Dublin shows