Sign in to follow this  
clifwith1f

Chase Bridge

Hey everyone- I'm new here but I'm a long time U2 fan. I snagged a GA to NY5 in the iNNOCENCE presale the other day. I'm hoping to pull a cheap seat for NY6 tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone here got a ticket in the Chase Bridge section. If so, how much were they? Those sections look like a good option as far as the nosebleeds go since they're on the side of the arena rather than at either end.

I think they were super cheap from what I read in a thread last week- they are cool because the seats hang on the edge overlooking the venue from almost the ceiling- better choice than back rows in 200 and 400 as they are set farther front. I think there is a plexiglass panel in front of seat - its only like 1or 2 rows- so you would look through that and down. Checked out the bridge at a recent ranger game- lots of lounges and bar seating on that level- looks cool- especially for price

I have sat there for a hockey game and in my opinion, the bridge seats are better than the upper rows of the 200's. For Billy Joel, Bridge seats are the top price. Look at the virtual map and you will see that the view from the bridge is not that bad and the seats were on $48!

Sign in to follow this