• Subscriber

If only there was some way in existence that the fans could permanently exterminate all scalpers from existence forever, I think the world would be such a happier place. The only thing I can think of is for everyone across the entire world to never buy another scalped ticket ever again. But how do you influence all of the people enough to stop them from buying from them? No idea. It's hopeless.

• Subscriber

MSG GA was showing empty from my end pretty doggone fast.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the opposite impression--at least were GA is concerned.

Like I say Mike, here in Montreal I could get 4 floors easy for each of both new nights... then again MSG has a 20 million population base, Montreal is only 3 million  :)

• Subscriber

Was able to snag a single GA to Boston 3 in general sale through TM website. Nothing for GA for Boston 4, but TM is ridiculous. Only resale tickets showing up on the app, but regular price upper levels for the website. Strange that the app isn't recognizing that there are still seats available.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

• Subscriber

MSG GA was showing empty from my end pretty doggone fast.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the opposite impression--at least were GA is concerned.

Like I say Mike, here in Montreal I could get 4 floors easy for each of both new nights... then again MSG has a 20 million population base, Montreal is only 3 million  :)

Oh, sorry, I'm an idiot.  Didn't realize you were talking about Montreal!

• Subscriber

Oh, sorry, I'm an idiot.  Didn't realize you were talking about Montreal!

LOLLL... Mondays!?!?  :P