To our Boston & NY friends, lots of good MTL tix left, even GA

• Subscriber

If you can/want to make it up here to Montreal folks, at 12:50 pm there are still LOTS of good seats left for the 2 additional shows, all price ranges, including GA floor (only GA is ticketless here)..... VERY slow sales for these new shows.... no scalper issues here  :D

Edited by passenger789

• Subscriber

Wow.  I'm shocked, I must say!  Especially re the GA, of course.

Yup. go figure?? They ALWAYS sell out here.... maybe 4 nights was too much in Montreal... then again, these 2 new nights will most probably almost sell out by show dates...., in th e meantime, good opportunity for people from other cities to come & enjoy Montreal in June  :)

• Subscriber

Wow.  I'm shocked, I must say!  Especially re the GA, of course.

Yup. go figure?? They ALWAYS sell out here.... maybe 4 nights was too much in Montreal... then again, these 2 new nights will most probably almost sell out by show dates...., in th e meantime, good opportunity for people from other cities to come & enjoy Montreal in June  :)

Also I think Mike that the fact GA's are ticketless here (only GA's) plays in the slow sales for these 2 additional shows..people are maybe not sure of being able to make it in person, including scalpers having issues with ticketless, it's an important hassle for them to resell probably... but who has sympathy for them, right?? loll

Edited by passenger789

• Subscriber

Plenty of lower bowl available in NY and Boston too! (No GA)

Hey PopFan, that include the not-$300 tickets?? Those venues have lower bowls @ $115/$85?? (Canadian dollar amounts, hihi)

Yes. I have searched and found $118 for both (EZ seats, but still)

• Subscriber

Plenty of lower bowl available in NY and Boston too! (No GA)

Hey PopFan, that include the not-$300 tickets?? Those venues have lower bowls @ $115/$85?? (Canadian dollar amounts, hihi)

Yes. I have searched and found $118 for both (EZ seats, but still)

Wow.... like Montreal,  will probably sell out by show dates.... and once the mega marketing blitz gets going a few weeks before the shows  ;)