Sales of Added Shows--Interesting mix

• Subscriber

Interestingly, MSG 5 & 6 have sold quite well, actually--not that far, really, from being sold out.  Chicago 3 isn't far from being sold out either (except for some $600 VIP tix), but Chicago 4 has lots left, as does Boston 3 & 4 (including surprising amounts of cheaper tix).  Hard to say how other added shows are doing, although apparently Montreal 3 & 4 may be worse.  Don't know about added European shows (?).

Indeed, MSG 5 & 6 have done well enough that they could even merit a 7 & 8--although certainly these haven't been added yet, and so probably won't be.  Still surprised that London/02 didn't get two more, although as some have said, maybe they want to save some demand for the Dublin shows TBA.  Also, with many European shows, it's hard to tell what's left (compared to US TM maps, where you can literally see the unsold tix).

Edited by mike7man

• Subscriber

Chicago 3 and 4 and MSG 5 and 6 fall on a Sunday and Monday....so people can make the Sunday show without missing work more demand on Sunday helps the Monday sale.  People can also take just one day off and catch both shows...The most interesting part is how slow the LA shows have been....

• Subscriber

I currently have tickets to three shows...and would be looking to try and get some more shows under my belt (Boston/NY) - however I am going to need to wait until after the holidays to justify the cash out...which I imagine there are others feeling this way as well...the holiday season can be tough on the pocket book as far as 'disposable income' goes. So once the holidays go buy and folks catch up I would guess there may be a little pick up in the sales too?? 

• Subscriber

Interestingly, MSG 5 & 6 have sold quite well, actually--not that far, really, from being sold out.  Chicago 3 isn't far from being sold out either (except for some $600 VIP tix), but Chicago 4 has lots left, as does Boston 3 & 4 (including surprising amounts of cheaper tix).  Hard to say how other added shows are doing, although apparently Montreal 3 & 4 may be worse.  Don't know about added European shows (?).

Indeed, MSG 5 & 6 have done well enough that they could even merit a 7 & 8--although certainly these haven't been added yet, and so probably won't be.  Still surprised that London/02 didn't get two more, although as some have said, maybe they want to save some demand for the Dublin shows TBA.  Also, with many European shows, it's hard to tell what's left (compared to US TM maps, where you can literally see the unsold tix).

I went for Paris 1+2 and the added dates 3+4 in the general sale and didn't get a look in both times, there's only VIP packages left which are outrageously priced. London seemed to sell out ok as didn't most but it seems Stockholm didn't, There is still red zone left now! which is rare and some other half decent tickets to the added shows, hence why i'm going there now instead of Paris  ;)​ 

• Subscriber

I currently have tickets to three shows...and would be looking to try and get some more shows under my belt (Boston/NY) - however I am going to need to wait until after the holidays to justify the cash out...which I imagine there are others feeling this way as well...the holiday season can be tough on the pocket book as far as 'disposable income' goes. So once the holidays go buy and folks catch up I would guess there may be a little pick up in the sales too?? 

Exactly,,,, which is probably why Dublin hasn't been announced and won't be until after crimbo

• Subscriber

AC/DC Selling out Wembley Stadium in under an hr today is impressive.  Now that's how ya want your on sale to go. 

Got two tickets for that 2 mins after they went on sale. Impressively easy!

• Subscriber

AC/DC Selling out Wembley Stadium in under an hr today is impressive.  Now that's how ya want your on sale to go. 

Sold out Dublin Aviva stadium in 20 mins! Got 2 tickets for that one.