#UNFORGETTABLEGIG SOI Vinyl Winners & Free Downloadable E-book

bigwave

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Hi Bigwave.  Sorry to bother you, but I have not been contacted yet about this.  Don't know if anyone else has (they can chime in if they have or haven't).  Just wanted to check, especially after yesterday and talking to a Customer Service Rep for U2shop and finding out that the order for my tattoo shirt that I ordered back in October had been canceled and no one contacted me.  I'm sure that it's two totally different departments, but I'm a worrier.....

I was at unforgettable fire in atlanta georgia at the omni....my moment was when bono kneeled down and said here's the rope swing on it....great U2 show. ...followed you guy's since my punk rock days before you were ever known. ..damn I didn't know about this contest....up front at 4 360 shows atlanta 2 in California and Michigan. ..and all concerts between never got that dance or anything free....have alot of U2 memorabilia. ..why never me...bought all albums from Google playstore....however i was disappointed ya'll didn't do any of this new tour here...and I am disabled and couldn't afford to travel this time...as I have in the past. ..and I'm a subscriber and no pre sale for atlanta. ..

• Community Moderator

Lauralee, don't give up hope.  Hopefully they will come back to Atlanta in 2016.  They've sometimes skipped Atlanta on the first leg of the tour (Popmart and Vertigo), but never completely.

• Community Manager

Hi Bigwave.  Sorry to bother you, but I have not been contacted yet about this.  Don't know if anyone else has (they can chime in if they have or haven't).  Just wanted to check, especially after yesterday and talking to a Customer Service Rep for U2shop and finding out that the order for my tattoo shirt that I ordered back in October had been canceled and no one contacted me.  I'm sure that it's two totally different departments, but I'm a worrier.....

different department mich - all winners details coming direct from U2.com account info and will ask them now to send out an individual email to all winners