Finally going to see U2 again after 23 years

DanielCT

• Subscriber

Hello everyone! My name is Dan and I've been a fan of U2 for around 30 years, and I've just signed up here. I've only been to 2 U2 shows - 3/21/92 Albany and 8/18/92 Saratoga Springs. I've just bought a ticket for the 7/27/15 NYC show, and I'm super excited to be back in the swing of things and see the guys again. Too much time in between going to school, working, travelling, working, etc., you get the picture. I will likely go to a few more shows - probably 1 or 2 more NYC shows and possibly one of the Montreal ones. Anyway, it's great to be amongst all of you U2 fans and hopefuly will see some of you at some shows.

Dan

• Subscriber

Hello everyone! My name is Dan and I've been a fan of U2 for around 30 years, and I've just signed up here. I've only been to 2 U2 shows - 3/21/92 Albany and 8/18/92 Saratoga Springs. I've just bought a ticket for the 7/27/15 NYC show, and I'm super excited to be back in the swing of things and see the guys again. Too much time in between going to school, working, travelling, working, etc., you get the picture. I will likely go to a few more shows - probably 1 or 2 more NYC shows and possibly one of the Montreal ones. Anyway, it's great to be amongst all of you U2 fans and hopefuly will see some of you at some shows.

Dan

Welcome back onboard..We should organize a convoy up 91 or 87 (done both), for all CT'ers headin up!  Its a perfect road trip.  I'm headin up for the weekend's first two shows myself.   Long way off, but lookin forward to it.

• Subscriber

Welcome back to the fold Dan!  Ironically that tour including those two spots are the only ones I missed.  I once had a co-worker who was the woman who got pulled up to dance with Bono at the Saratoga show.

• Subscriber

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciated. I'm getting more excited by the day about the upcoming tour. I think i'm going to buy a ticket for the 7/26 NYC show so I can hopefully catch the different set lists, as I'm already going to the show the following night. I've been very tempted to buy a GA ticket for the 26th, but I'm reluctant to pay a broker $200+ for a GA ticket. Still not sure which Montreal show I'm going to, it's up to my friends back home in Saratoga. I've trying to convince them to get the Red Zone tickets as it appears they are still available for the last two Montreal shows.