transfer 2 A tix for first show

• Subscriber
Hello i am from Mexico city, visa for entry Canada DENIED. so I have 2 GA spare tickets which i might lost, because of that stoopid TM/venue policy on non-transferable paperless tickets. If anyone interested and can convince TM Canada to allow these tickets to be transfered to charge to another credit card, that would be a win-win situation. 

Thanks and let me know. PM

Edited by U2paddy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
i am from Mexico city, visa for entry Canada DENIED. so I have 2 GA spare tickets which i might lost, because of that stoopid TM/venue policy on non-transferable paperless tickets. If anyone interested and can convince TM Canada to allow these tickets to be transfered to charge to another credit card, that would be a win-win situation. 

Thanks and let me know. PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Well, it seems that this is near impossible to do. I' have been told that you would have to send your credit card used for this purchase, a copy of your photo id with signature, & a signed letter (signature to match photo id's signature) verifying the person using the card entry. Even so, because person wanting to use your tickets is not a family member, it is likely not to be accepted at gate. Your presence at the entry point would be required for this transaction to be 100% guaranteed.