Trade GA Tix

flagrassa

• Subscriber

No one's figured this out yet.  Bigwave and the other moderators are trying to come up with some way to do it.  And, theoretically, it's even worse than you say--supposedly, the way "credit card entry" works is that you (and whoever's with you) have to present your credit card and enter the venue immediately.  That is, it's not will-call--there's no picking up of any GA/RZ tix, period.  If there was, at least (although it'd still be super-inconvenient) one could show up, pick up tix, give them to whoever, and leave.  With CCE, you can't even do that (or so the procedure supposedly is).

• Subscriber

I hear you.  I wouldn't be surprised if the CCE thing in reality actually turns out to be more like what you initially said (i.e., will-call), but even then, it'd still be a huge pain except in some pretty unusual situations.  Let's all hope this works out somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

With my personal info being compromised, the credit card people issued me a new card with a new number.  Of course this all happened after my purchase of GA tickets for night 2 in Chicago.   I've already contacted ticketmaster and went through the process of getting everything taken care of but I'm still worried about the night of the show and not getting my tickets.

So dreading night two