Places to eat, drink, and visit while in Boston

at721

• Subscriber

Hi All,

This can be a section to discuss plans for your time in Boston. I have compiled a list of restaurants and bars all around Boston and the surrounding areas accessible by public transportation. Food and drink options range from casual and inexpensive to moderate to very high end. The idea of this list was to offer people a take on some of my local favorites, while providing a wide variety of options depending on budget, location, and type of cuisine. Additionally, I have added a list of "to do's" including museums, parks and outdoor activities, farmers/crafts markets, sports events, and day trips. 

Please feel free to ask any questions about these lists, or check in with other locals for a second opinion.

Happy new year, and on to U2 2015!

Andrew

I have asked for Bigwave's assistance uploading the list as a document attachment into this forum, which should hopefully be posted shortly.  - uploaded as .pdf for you Andrew - BW

document - Boston Food & Attractions.docx.pdf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Peggy, the following bars are right next to the Garden on Canal St, Friend St, and Portland St. This area for bars isn't my favorite (rowdy college/bro vibe on weekends), but they'll probably be hopping after the shows...

The Harp

Hurricane O'Reillys

The Greatest Bar

Boston Beer Works

The North Star

The Fours

McGann's Irish Pub

Once the list is posted, keep an eye on the Government Center and North End neighborhoods. Close to the Garden and more options.

Best,

Andrew