Places to eat, drink, and visit while in Boston

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI ALL, crazy early for all this but alot of fun to plan out esp those traveling to BOSTON - CITY OF CHAMPIONS !!!!! GO PATS...2015

I have been off line here for a few years and glad to get active again, FIRST major props to Andrew that is great list / guide

some things I will add is Boston is a great walking town , so look up walking tours not just the Freedom Trail. Also, the local 

U2 TRIBUTE BAND IS - JOSHUA TREE- they play the HARP, across street from Garden every time U2 plays in Boston before

and after shows. 

A couple of tips, a must is Doyles [ a true Irish pub] great food n drink,, , on MBTA orange line, Forest Hills stop, and they run free SAM ADAMS tours

from there by trolly 3 -4 blocks away mostly 7 days a week, Do got to Regina Pizza *** THE NORTH END ONE !!!! , and check BOSTON CALENDER and 

BOSTON.COM closer to show dates for things to do, music, clubs...etc

SEE YOU IN JULY

U2jerry

ANDREW , I hope to go all 4 , and a New York one --have first 2 shows and my friends swap out tix and hook each other up so everyne can go. Hit up my proflie there a some of my older posts under BLOGS  but alot got lost along the way.

I have gone to close to 30 shows since 1983, and several out of state shows.Really want to go to an Ireland gig, but $$$,Like many U2 are my favorite band and July can't come fast enough.

Kind of venting here but at one time was an Original fan club member in 1981-( PROPAGANA) but had a bit of falling out w/ U2.COM back in 2010, over Pre-sales and seniority , many of us were ---uhm--

screwed but that was back then . This site sort of grew too fast but it really has a lot to offer so I just do the public thing...anyway check these out [ google sites]if you hav'ent

COVER BAND , --2U , , best one around they actually tour !!! , and @u2.com , really cool site..

later, u2jerry

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

exciting!  I would love for us zootops to get together after the concert somewhere...=)

How about a brunch ? I am a morning person.

• 4 weeks later...