Pope's mobile

safang

• Subscriber

Hello everybody, I need Pope's Francis mobile phone number. I have to ask him for Bono's. please don't ban me, I'm terribly serious. the woman I love left me, I'm just looking for a miracle to let her know I can do everything for her. thanks everybody. ps: I'm not mad (except for her)

• Subscriber

maybe someone here got a call from the Pope.. I don't want to be blasheme, but I think it's more possible to have Pope's number than Bono's.. I live in Italy and I know he phones sometimes to people asking for his help.. anyway, I have decided to write him letters..

thank you pain

• Subscriber

maybe someone here got a call from the Pope.. I don't want to be blasheme, but I think it's more possible to have Pope's number than Bono's.. I live in Italy and I know he phones sometimes to people asking for his help.. anyway, I have decided to write him letters..

thank you pain

If the Pope is closer to you and you know he takes phone calls then it doesn't hurt to try, doesn't it?

Although I strongly suggest to keep your distance if your lady is upset and left you..This is my best advice...take it or leave it....

• Subscriber

your advice is right.. of course it's the best thing.. but I will try.. just to make her happy, if one day I will have success..

Just don't try right now, man !!! Crank up some U2 and a cold beer !!! I know it's hard man but trust me !!! Just f*** it !!!

• Subscriber

.. everyone has a long bad story to tell.. and me too.. but don't want to go too much off-topic.

I know your suggest is the best for me, but I hope she will be happy, one day, thinking I did all this for her..