Feedback Kitchen - Mario Batali with The Edge (Full Episode)

bigwave

• Subscriber

Great ! Great !!! Edge is perfectly right...Don't think, Just feel !!! Such a tender, sensitive performance of Running to Stand Still and the Desire Riff !!!  The cooking made me very hungry...Especially because I really love the dish the cook did...

However, the subconscious can be a dangerous place....Sometimes you can't translate what it tells you into this reality....Reality strikes and you fall back to your same, usual, conscious mind and begin rational cold, boring thinking....The Subconscious dictates a lot of risky stuff that can end with you hurting in this reality...

On the other hand, If you can follow at least some of the subconscious's advices, you can live some great moments in your life...

If I could draw everything I dream...

I try to think less and less when I draw, those are the best moments...Edge is absolutely right...But it's not easy to follow the subconscious all the way through  !

Edited by pain_18_

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You should at least watch where Edge plays Running to Stand Still.

at what time is it in the video? I'm terrible when it comes to watching videos online, unless it's 100% entertaining all the time I lose concentration  :blink: also I like octopus alive and swimming in the sea, when I saw that little guy thrown on the pan  :( in the words of Darth Vader "NOOOOOooooo"

Edited by BigBunny

• Subscriber

Guilding (???) the Lilly ?? What does that mean ??

Man, that dish made me extremely hungry....It's one of my favourite foods.....Drooool !!!! And white wine......

gilding the lily - adding more than you really have too, which may spoil it cos it's already just right

• Subscriber

Guilding (???) the Lilly ?? What does that mean ??

Man, that dish made me extremely hungry....It's one of my favourite foods.....Drooool !!!! And white wine......

OOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!! ANJ,thank yooouuu!!!!!!

gilding the lily - adding more than you really have too, which may spoil it cos it's already just right

• Community Manager

You should at least watch where Edge plays Running to Stand Still.

at what time is it in the video? I'm terrible when it comes to watching videos online, unless it's 100% entertaining all the time I lose concentration  :blink: also I like octopus alive and swimming in the sea, when I saw that little guy thrown on the pan  :( in the words of Darth Vader "NOOOOOooooo"

just the edge bit :