Trading/Selling Tickets for Face Value on the Zoo?

• Subscriber

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere, I've searched and cannot find anything. Has it been determined if we can sell and/or trade tickets on U2.com?

I'm looking to trade a premium seat for San Jose on 5/19 for  RZ ticket for the same night and would like to know the best place to post this request.

Thanks!

• Subscriber

No, nothing's been set up (yet) through this site, although the moderators have ben attempting to work something out (especially regarding CCE tickets; they're the real problem).  Unless something regarding CCE (i.e., GA, RZ) tix is worked out, though, you may be better off trying to find somebody w/an extra RZ ticket you can buy and selling your hard ticket separately.

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

I have 2 floor tickets fro San Jose on May 19.  I am going by myself and want to trade on single ticket with someone who has an extra floor ticket for may 18.  Thanks  TIM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Most trade talk is happening in the City-specific forums. And I think you can transfer CCE tickets to another member, no, as long as they have a credit card linked to their account. If it isn't showing up, that is at U2's request, since Ticketmaster definitely offers it.