Added Los Angeles Forum June 3rd Show

Richvondeez

• Subscriber

Anyone have luck this morning getting tickets to the June 3rd show? Do you think they will add a 6th show since the shows are coming in pairs, back to back nights? I find this added 5th show weird. I did get Sec. 126, row 7th! It was $312. The most I've spent on a concert ticket but only for U2. I heard rumors of more shows added to LA.

I'll also be in Night 1 (sec 134) and night 2 (sec 102), and Night 3 and 4 (weekend shows) in GA!!

• Subscriber

Thanks guys! It looks like June 3rd is selling slowly. Who knows if the other dates will start selling! It's just annoying buying tickets without really knowing the stage setup, but as long as your ticket doesn't say limited viewing, you should be good.

I'm more than happy with 5 shows in LA, anything else is whipped cream and cherry on top! I just hope for a good recovery of Bono to feel and see his energy; running and jumping during the show. 

I was just watching clips from their 360 Tour in Anaheim and Pasadena, unforgettable moments. I can't wait for May/June!!

• Subscriber

Took a look at the June 3 tix left, and was actually surprised to see it's selling pretty well.  Looks like the really slow-selling tix are (not surprisingly) the super-expensive VIP tix; other than that, most of the tix are already gone.  So maybe U2 will add a June 4 show after all (?), especially to keep with the "pairs" approach.

Archived