Using somebodys pre sale code

chriswba

• Subscriber

My dad has a u2.com membership but im going to use his pre sale code for the new London show.

now ive already used my pre sale code. if I use his pre sale code then use a different card that I paid for my first pair will that be ok?

ive heard of problems with people using the same cards etc etc for pre sale code tickets. I cant use my dads card because he isn't going and he needs to be there to get my GA tickets.

Edited by chriswba

• Community Manager

My dad has a u2.com membership but im going to use his pre sale code for the new London show.

now ive already used my pre sale code. if I use his pre sale code then use a different card that I paid for my first pair will that be ok?

ive heard of problems with people using the same cards etc etc for pre sale code tickets. I cant use my dads card because he isn't going and he needs to be there to get my GA tickets.

can only see this as flagging up somewhere / sometime as an issue if the same name (i.e. yours) shows up as buying tickets using 2 presale codes in the same tour leg, so on that possibility it might be wise to purchase them on the person who will be going with you('s) card...