I just renewed my annual subscription, do I get to buy more NYC tix?!

jeffwalsh

• Subscriber

Just want to sort this out to temper any sort of excitement about the soon to be announced NYC dates... my u2.com renewal was just up, so I paid up for another year, and of course, my e-mail said I would get access to upcoming pre-sales. I realize that is the generic message they always send, but does that give me any sort of new code for any future tour dates, as well?! Like the as-yet-unannounced NYC dates?

Also, probably not the right place for this, but my only options were to get a vinyl record (despite not having a record player) or a copy of the same book from last year? Kind of pointless either way. Why not just a digital download of the concert rather than something I'll just have to pop on eBay since it is useless to me?

Anyway, thanks to everyone for not mentioning that both of these questions are probably already answered elsewhere. I appreciate your restraint. ;-)

Edited by jeffwalsh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I will Max:)  but last time all the good seats were gone tho I expect some may come up nearer the time, it's just we've all waited so long for the tour I just want it to be my perfect U2 day with Bono nearby singing to me, y'know?  ^_^