GA tickets

devilsfn1999

• Subscriber

I was just wondering about the cc entry into the GA area. I have actual tickets from ticketmaster. Am I going to be able to use those or do I need to have my credit card and ID? When I talked to ticket master and got the tickets no one ever mentioned that it was cc entry only the entire thing is just so confusing.

• Subscriber

It's been run quite 'tight' this time. I find not receiving actual tickets in your hand through the post a bit odd, like you don't really have them!! Kinda worried I'll get there and they'll be a problem with something.

• Subscriber

I was just wondering about the cc entry into the GA area. I have actual tickets from ticketmaster. Am I going to be able to use those or do I need to have my credit card and ID? When I talked to ticket master and got the tickets no one ever mentioned that it was cc entry only the entire thing is just so confusing.

How did you get actual GA tickets for Chicago?

• Subscriber

I ordered my tickets online and saw it said cc entry so I called ticket master and asked if I could get physical tickets and they said no problem and sent them to me. No one ever said that it was cc entry only so I am just going to take the tickets and my cc and ID plus all the confirmation emails I have to get in and hope that it works. I have never done cc entry before it just seems like there could be so much that could go wrong.

• Subscriber

Wow.  This is very, very odd and as far as I know, should not have happened at all, given the CCE rules.  You should definitely take your credit card, ID, and print out a TM receipt w/your order number, etc. in case anything strange happens when you try to get in.