Sign in to follow this  
navkk

Face Value Tickets Available for London

Hi All,

I have four seated tickets I would like to sell for Face Value to another U2 fan.

I bought these when I couldn't get hold of any standing tickets. I have managed to purchase standing tickets now for London 2nd November.

I don't want to use the other sites available to make money on my seated tickets so thought it would be nice to post on here and offer to a fellow U2 fan.

They are for 30th October, Block 415, Row M. All 4 seats together. I paid £100 each for tickets. Buy in pairs or together.

Drop me a line if this is of interest to anyone.

I may have two GA tix to sell for 25th Oct for London O2 but may I ask what happens about the credit card/email/i.d requirements to get through the doors?

So, if tix sold to someone else how do they get in if it's all been done under another buyer's details?

(apologies if this has been answered elsewhere or I am missing something obvious!!)

As far as is known now, you can't.  Only you can use one of the tix; you could sell the other to someone else, but they'd have to go in with you (not separately).  The moderators are trying to come up with some workaround (for face value exchanges, etc.), but so far, no luck.

I hope they can come up with something. Seems a bit odd to be stuck with tix if it turns out you can't go  :unsure:

Will wait and see

I may have two GA tix to sell for 25th Oct for London O2 but may I ask what happens about the credit card/email/i.d requirements to get through the doors?

So, if tix sold to someone else how do they get in if it's all been done under another buyer's details?

(apologies if this has been answered elsewhere or I am missing something obvious!!)

26th Oct doh!

26th Oct doh!

Hi Anjana

if/when we find out about the selling of the tickets I will buy your 2 GA tickets if you still have them and of course if it is possible 

Thank you for your interest. Will post tix details if/when we find out if they care sellable:)

I hope they can come up with something. Seems a bit odd to be stuck with tix if it turns out you can't go  :unsure:

Will wait and see

Its an attempt to beat the scalpers, hence why only the cardholder can pick up the tickets at the venue. Im sure i read you need proof of who you are too...is that right? if so.....that will really screw it up for the secondary ticket agencies, which is a great thing

Yeah I'm glad things are stricter in that respect, it's such an unfair practice. But it does make it very hard for those who genuinely bought and have a genuine reason for sale, it has to work in the real world where if you buy months in advance like we do for U2 you can sell if things change during the wait and you can't go.

And what if you change credit cards or lose your credit card or the credit card holder can't go etc. :wacko:

Sign in to follow this