Sign in to follow this  
jakeward

London Sell Out Time

Hey!

I'm desperate for tickets to the added London show as for certain reasons I couldn't go for tickets for the initial dates. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how quick they will sell out or just information on how quick they sold out for the initial dates.

Thanks

Jake

The general public sale is tomorrow for 2nd November London O2 tix. They don't always sell out but best to get onto the ticket site as early as poss when it opens to get a wider choice of what's left after the presales which ended today.

Good luck :)

:D go for it. I get nervous too, it's the excitement...and then the disbelief that they're yours!!

AXS is the vendor for O2 tickets, they have a great waiting room system where you can go in before the sale starts, enter all your details, check out ticket prices, seating plans etc, there is a bar that constantly refreshes so you can see something is happening and that the site or your pc hasn't crashed which I found very reassuring.

Then, when they go on sale you are put through in the order you went in the waiting room, so if you get in the waiting room well before 9am you will be get through quicker, I was in around 8.30 both times (pre-sale and general sale) and I had my tix within 10mins, 5mins the first time. 

Just make sure you take a screen shot of your confirmation on the web page in case something goes wrong...good luck :)

Disbelief is right, I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little bit with relief the first time  ^_^

Good advice Rhi, I did a practice run the other day, it works well, was in the waiting room 9ish and registered my details so all is ready to go!

Ahh that's interesting! I didn't know that! Thanks! i'm in school unfortunately in the morning but I'm going to go in early, so say if I get in for 8:15-8:30, should that be ok? 

Thanks again Guys, I appreciate it!

Jake

Yes that should be fine, probably the earlier you can do it the better as the site gets busy.

You can get in and register all your details (they suggest it on the page when you're in the waiting room), just have to click the button and fill it all in and you're ready to go - it saves time and secures your ticket quicker.

The actual sale starts at 9am

Best of luck Jake, let us know how you get on:)

Sign in to follow this