Sign in to follow this  
jakeward

London Sell Out Time

Question just answered. It is now showing as sold out. Waste of time, and I refuse to pay millionaires the ridiculous prices for a half decent seat, or a more realistic price for one that is so far away you might as well wait for the DVD. Shame, but that's it for me and U2, after to going to at least one show of every tour since 1987.

GA tickets have been very hard to come by - I suspect they have undersold the floor so far until the exact dimensions of the stage are known, at which point GA should be back on sale. Same sort of thing happened with Lady Gaga last year, couldn't get GA for the first couple of nights for love or money when they went on sale, couple of months later once the stage layout was known they were easily available. So don't give up and just keep an eye on AXS.

Hi there got tickets for 2nd November o2 London I am up in the clouds block 409 has any one got any ideas if this a decent area

Question just answered. It is now showing as sold out. Waste of time, and I refuse to pay millionaires the ridiculous prices for a half decent seat, or a more realistic price for one that is so far away you might as well wait for the DVD. Shame, but that's it for me and U2, after to going to at least one show of every tour since 1987.

GA tickets have been very hard to come by - I suspect they have undersold the floor so far until the exact dimensions of the stage are known, at which point GA should be back on sale. Same sort of thing happened with Lady Gaga last year, couldn't get GA for the first couple of nights for love or money when they went on sale, couple of months later once the stage layout was known they were easily available. So don't give up and just keep an eye on AXS.

Thank you for taking the time to reply cdparky. I'll keep a check on AXS as you suggest. I hope you got lucky, and if so, enjoy the show. 

This is what I am guessing/wondering too...more GA tickets may be released closer to the date once stage is set up. It was impossible for me to get hold of GA for other dates, was just lucky with one night. 

Hi there got tickets for 2nd November o2 London I am up in the clouds block 409 has any one got any ideas if this a decent area

Mmm is way up, I feel vertigo ( no pun intended) with the highs so I always avoid any level 4 at the 02 

Sign in to follow this