Pair of GA Tix for 7/19 MSG Show - For Sale/Trade

dolstein

• Subscriber

I'm a long-time subscriber and I'm unable to use the pair of tickets I purchased during the subscriber pre-sale because I'll be out of town.  Ideally, I'd like to trade these tickest for a pair of tickets to either the 7/22 or 7/27 shows, or for one ticket each to the 7/22 and 7/27 shows.  But if I can't do that, I'd be willing to sell the tickets at cost.  I'm not a scalper and I have no interest in profiting from being a subscriber, and I want to make sure these tickets wind up in the hands of a real fan.  If interested, please send me a message. 

• Subscriber

I'm a long-time subscriber and I'm unable to use the pair of tickets I purchased during the subscriber pre-sale because I'll be out of town.  Ideally, I'd like to trade these tickest for a pair of tickets to either the 7/22 or 7/27 shows, or for one ticket each to the 7/22 and 7/27 shows.  But if I can't do that, I'd be willing to sell the tickets at cost.  I'm not a scalper and I have no interest in profiting from being a subscriber, and I want to make sure these tickets wind up in the hands of a real fan.  If interested, please send me a message. 

I'm interested in buying - I don't have tickets to the 22nd and only a single upper deck ticket for the 27th.

• 3 weeks later...