Sign in to follow this  
romulobortolozzo

GA line

I'm probably going to get there mid-afternoon-ish, so I can grab a bite to eat and a drink, then be in the line ASAP and nab a good spot at the front!

I'm planning to be in line at about noon...with a packed lunch and probably a poncho (it will be October after all). I'll probably go a bit later on the second day, but want to make sure I get a good spot for one of the shows. You're doing 25th aren't you Pete?

If by 'grid' you mean a good spot then yeah I should think so, but I'm no expert, Pete will know better than me. 

You will get a few hard core fans camping out, but it will be on the cool side so I can't imagine to many. 6am should see you a good spot :)

I'm planning to be in line at about noon...with a packed lunch and probably a poncho (it will be October after all). I'll probably go a bit later on the second day, but want to make sure I get a good spot for one of the shows. You're doing 25th aren't you Pete?

Yep, 25th is the one for me.

I'm planning to be in line at about noon...with a packed lunch and probably a poncho (it will be October after all).

Don't quote me, as I've never seen a concert there, but it sounds like GA lines are let inside the dome, when it opens, to queue outside the arena. If that's the case, a midday arrival may mean quite a pleasant GA line experience, out of the weather, inside the dome.

For what it's worth, I think I'll be one of those U2 crazies, camping out for the Nov 2 show.

Edited by ddarroch

I'm planning to be in line at about noon...with a packed lunch and probably a poncho (it will be October after all).

Don't quote me, as I've never seen a concert there, but it sounds like GA lines are let inside the dome, when it opens, to queue outside the arena. If that's the case, a midday arrival may mean quite a pleasant GA line experience, out of the weather, inside the dome.

For what it's worth, I think I'll be one of those U2 crazies, camping out for the Nov 2 show.

Oh that's interesting! I've never seen anyone at the O2 either and certainly no one worth queuing for hours for. Do you think they would tell me if I emailed/called them?

If that is the case I would consider a much earlier start

Can't hurt to try. They're likely to have much more reliable info than what I gave you. I came by my info trawling the internet on fan forums. First time I've ever been on a Britney Spears forum, or a MJ forum ;)

Edited by ddarroch

I've been to a load of O2 gigs, you're right, the queues are all within the dome. There's also loads of restaurants and bars where you can have a drink or a bite to eat, and also a cinema...

Sign in to follow this