• Subscriber

AGONY!!

attachicon.gifu2 wembley queue again 14th aug 09.jpg

GA line inside the dome! with coffee shops, resturants and toilets... this sounds like the perfect place to do GA.  :D

I've been to the o2 a few times but i just turned up late on, be the first time queuing to get in at an arena to see u2. Be well worth turning up early if we get let in. Last tour their were fans camping at Wembley and numbering fans in the queue. 

Ah man...just looking at that picture reminds of the queue to get to Finsbury Park station after Green Day at the Emirates Stadium two years ago...not something I want to experience again. 

The O2 is the perfect place for a gig - food, drink, coffee - only drawback is that it's all massively pricey!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

AGONY!!

GA line inside the dome! with coffee shops, resturants and toilets... this sounds like the perfect place to do GA.  :D

I've been to the o2 a few times but i just turned up late on, be the first time queuing to get in at an arena to see u2. Be well worth turning up early if we get let in. Last tour their were fans camping at Wembley and numbering fans in the queue. 

Ah man...just looking at that picture reminds of the queue to get to Finsbury Park station after Green Day at the Emirates Stadium two years ago...not something I want to experience again. 

The O2 is the perfect place for a gig - food, drink, coffee - only drawback is that it's all massively pricey!

I'll happily pay extra just to avoid that Wembley queue again. 

Oh Green Day! :) ....one band i still need to see along with a whole host of others. Gonna try and catch a few other bands this year.  

• Subscriber

AGONY!!

I'll happily pay extra just to avoid that Wembley queue again. 

Ditto! I was there at Wembley too! We had a great spot at the end but gosh, I am getting old. I don't like queuing for eternal hours anymore particularly in the freezing cold.

V

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Really??  Normally at U2 gigs the GA queues start way before that--like in the early morning of the day of show or even the night before--??

I don't think O2 allows to queue up/camp out during the night, never seen/heard of that and I have been to the O2 for countless of concerts.  

And indeed, what it was mentioned before re the queue, is correct, you line up inside the dome, depending where the entrace for GA will be, it could be in front the main doors or round the back.  

I am still hoping to get GA for one or two more London shows closer to the date.  

there are the main doors that get you into the dome and then once in the dome there is quite a walk to the ga entrance doors. what time do the actual main doors open? i guess there will be some sort of queueing system in place outside the dome itself until the main doors open. the walk from the main doors to the ga entrance doors is quite a walk. keeping your place from main doors to ga doors might be tricky :rolleyes:  

Edited by Stuart P
  • Subscriber

Alone. I'm going from Brazil.

once you've established your place in the queue and got familiar with those around you, will easily be able to go off and get food etc and rejoin again exactly where you were. i did it in berlin 09 on my own from 6am  :)

• Subscriber

The queue at Wembley wasn't too bad until just before the gates opened and everyone started pushing forwards. Until then it was quite relaxing. Well as relaxing as sitting on a concrete floor can be.

The O2 does sound far more civilised though :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hey guys, are any of your London O2 GA tickets, ticketless entry. I booked them throu the presale via AXS and didnt realise it was ticketless. Any idea how this would work and i dont want to cue all day then gave to cue again just to get my ticket processed and then get in to the GA space last. Is all the GA ticketless of just AXS tickets

CHeers

Paul

• Subscriber

You have to bring with you the credit/debit card that was used to pay for the ticket and a valid photo ID with matching name to the credit/debit card.This is checked upon entry, you don't receive a ticket.You won't need to queue up again.All GA floor tix are paperless.

Edited by ally33