Are RZ tix CCE or will-call?

• Subscriber

Noticed a post in the RZ section from someone needing to sell their RZ tix (for two LA shows).  In keeping with all the prior info about RZ and GA being credit card entry (CCE), I posted that they weren't will-call, but rather CCE.  They responded that the RZ TM info says that the ARE will-call (the day of the show; except NYC).  I checked it out and the RZ TM info indeed appears to say this.

So what's going on??  All the earlier info we've gotten (I think) is that RZ, like GA, is CCE--which is definitely not will-call.  So, if they are will-call, that's a big change.  Still a pain for RZ ticket holders who need to sell them (because they still have to show up to the venue on the day of the show), but way more workable than CCE.

So mods, what's up?  And you RZ ticket holders (besides NYC)--what do your TM order statements say?  Presumably, those indicate whether RZ tix are will-call or CCE.  And if TM is doing this w/RZ (making them will-call), might they do that w/GA?  While not a perfect solution, it would help a number of folks.

• Subscriber

Here's what it says on my Ticketmaster order:

Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event.

Present your photo ID and the credit card you used for purchase at the time you pick up your tickets. Will Call pick up varies by venue & event but is usually available 90 minutes prior to the start time of the event.

So apparently it is will call, not CCE after all.  Kind of a pain, but I get trying to limit scalpers from getting the floor seats.

• Subscriber

Wow.  Thanks for the info--and somebody else in the RZ section confirmed this as well.  Unless this is a truly colossal TM screw-up (misinformation), it appears that RZ really are will-call and NOT CCE, despite all the earlier info to the contrary.  Well, it's still a pain, but definitely better for folks than CCE, for sure.  I wonder if GA is somehow going to morph into will-call as well (?)