New York 7/31

• Subscriber

I can't believe my luck!  U2 is finally playing in New York on my birthday!!!!  I have no presale code left, so please send some U2 love my way that I'll have good luck with the public sale.

• Subscriber

Anybody use presale to try for this show yet? Wondering how it went and what chances are for GA for  innocence tomorrow - My husband still has his code and is debating about using it for last NYC or hold out for Dublin. So many tix are up for resale for all the NY shows, and Wish we really had a stage set up before sinking any more $ unless I know where the stage is exactly. So far I have NY 1 and 6 - and I will probably to to 8 either way -

• Subscriber

Anybody use presale to try for this show yet? Wondering how it went and what chances are for GA for  innocence tomorrow - My husband still has his code and is debating about using it for last NYC or hold out for Dublin. So many tix are up for resale for all the NY shows, and Wish we really had a stage set up before sinking any more $ unless I know where the stage is exactly. So far I have NY 1 and 6 - and I will probably to to 8 either way -

Just picked up a GA ticket for the 7/31 show -

• Subscriber

Just picked up a GA ticket for the 7/31 show -

Nice to see for a change - no discussion on this presale at all - Holding out for Dublin I think - although that will mean a trip from NY - Will try to pick up tix on Friday - or hold out for secondary market for GA - still wishing I could figure out the stage setup - Congrats on the GA's!

• 3 months later...