RED. ZONE. 7/31 MSG

laurabw

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Question: How much are Red Zone seats for this tour?. I saw that Denver is going on sale soon but the prices aren't showing online as of today. I have a presale code but haven't paid attention to pricing this tour since we didn't think we would make one of the shows. Please let me know. Thanks!

• Subscriber

Question: How much are Red Zone seats for this tour?. I saw that Denver is going on sale soon but the prices aren't showing online as of today. I have a presale code but haven't paid attention to pricing this tour since we didn't think we would make one of the shows. Please let me know. Thanks!

In NYC the Red Zone tickets were the same as the lower level ones - $312. I assume it's the same everywhere. Good luck with the tickets.

• Subscriber

Thank you!  $350 is what I was expecting. I just wish I could be sure which seating charts are correct since I've seen a couple of different versions floating around. I don't want to pay that price if the red zone is all the way across the arena away from the main stage even if there is a smaller stage in front of it.  If that is the case I'll just take my chances with GA as we normally do.  

• Subscriber

From what everyone is posting, at least at MSG in NYC, the Red Zone is OPPOSITE the main stage, but adjacent to the expected B stage. I'm going to take my chances because I don't want to have to line up hours ahead of time.

I don't know what the set up is in Denver, but it could be the same; everyone seems to be in agreement about the main stage and B stage.