Record Store Day 2015 (Merged)

mich40

• Subscriber

I am happy to say that someone found a copy of U2 for me and I should have it by Friday. :) Love having U2 friends that will try to help you out.

I still will be looking for the a-ha one though. It just looks cool and I love that song and video.

I only wish I could have located one for you.... :P That's great you found one!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderator

I am happy to say that someone found a copy of U2 for me and I should have it by Friday. :) Love having U2 friends that will try to help you out.

I still will be looking for the a-ha one though. It just looks cool and I love that song and video.

I only wish I could have located one for you.... :P That's great you found one!

You tried and that counts. :)

• Subscriber

Finally!!! Managed to order one online from a French webshop for a very reasonable price (about 27.00 euro delivery costs included).  Just got the confirmation the package is on its way.  Happy, happy!!

• Subscriber

Finally!!! Managed to order one online from a French webshop for a very reasonable price (about 27.00 euro delivery costs included).  Just got the confirmation the package is on its way.  Happy, happy!!

Yesssss! #3010 in hand.

• Subscriber

Yesssss! #3010 in hand.

Congrats, now imagine you stood in a line 3000+ people long to get your hands on a copy and felt that elation, and you'll be in the same mood 5 to 10 times that many people will be in lining up and entering the venues ;)

Archived