Sign in to follow this  
mich40

Record Store Day 2015 (Merged)

I am happy to say that someone found a copy of U2 for me and I should have it by Friday. :) Love having U2 friends that will try to help you out.

I still will be looking for the a-ha one though. It just looks cool and I love that song and video.

I only wish I could have located one for you.... :P That's great you found one!

I am happy to say that someone found a copy of U2 for me and I should have it by Friday. :) Love having U2 friends that will try to help you out.

I still will be looking for the a-ha one though. It just looks cool and I love that song and video.

I only wish I could have located one for you.... :P That's great you found one!

You tried and that counts. :)

The prices are astronomical on ebay! Wish I had a record store near me so I could of at least tried to get one.

Finally!!! Managed to order one online from a French webshop for a very reasonable price (about 27.00 euro delivery costs included).  Just got the confirmation the package is on its way.  Happy, happy!!

Finally!!! Managed to order one online from a French webshop for a very reasonable price (about 27.00 euro delivery costs included).  Just got the confirmation the package is on its way.  Happy, happy!!

Yesssss! #3010 in hand.

Yesssss! #3010 in hand.

Congrats, now imagine you stood in a line 3000+ people long to get your hands on a copy and felt that elation, and you'll be in the same mood 5 to 10 times that many people will be in lining up and entering the venues ;)