Renewed

Mysterious Girl

• Subscriber

Hi U2

I recently renewed my Experience Membership.... shouldn't I have gotten another code for renewing?

Thank you

I believe even if you renew you only get one code per tour, so for the stadium leg next year we should get new codes.

• Subscriber

I am a longtime subscriber and used my presale code for Arizona. Now that they announced Denver my husband wants to go to the Denver show however he is not a member and never has been. Can he join this week and get a presale code for the Denver shows?

• Community Moderator

I am a longtime subscriber and used my presale code for Arizona. Now that they announced Denver my husband wants to go to the Denver show however he is not a member and never has been. Can he join this week and get a presale code for the Denver shows?

yes. From the FAQ in the HELP section of the site:

PRE-SALE & CODE INFO

Q - If I subscribe right now, can I still participate in forthcoming pre-sales?

A - Yes, you can. Once you subscribe and log in to U2.com and go to the tour page, your pre-sale access code will be displayed on that page immediately. Just enter that code at the ticket site to take part in upcoming pre-sales.

• Subscriber

yes. From the FAQ in the HELP section of the site:

PRE-SALE & CODE INFO

Q - If I subscribe right now, can I still participate in forthcoming pre-sales?

A - Yes, you can. Once you subscribe and log in to U2.com and go to the tour page, your pre-sale access code will be displayed on that page immediately. Just enter that code at the ticket site to take part in upcoming pre-sales.

Thank you! one other question. If he buys GA tickets, does he need to be there? He might not be able to go but I can go and I would be using the credit card that he purchased the tickets with? 

• Community Moderator

Thank you! one other question. If he buys GA tickets, does he need to be there? He might not be able to go but I can go and I would be using the credit card that he purchased the tickets with? 

It totally depends on the ticket service rules - the most recent information I was able to find is that the credit card holder has to be present.

The recomendation in this case is that you contact the ticket service company (either via email or phone) and request clarification about this.