Paid Account

• Subscriber

Hello, I am new in all this. If I get a paid account here at u2.com... and the band decide they will play Miami in 2016. Will I get presale tickets? Sorry for this dumb and stupid question, but I have no idea about it

• Subscriber

Hello, I am new in all this. If I get a paid account here at u2.com... and the band decide they will play Miami in 2016. Will I get presale tickets? Sorry for this dumb and stupid question, but I have no idea about it

You will get a pre-sale code that will give you the chance to buy pre-sale tickets. I joined a couple months back, got a pre-sale code right away, and used it to get GA tickets for the 7/30 and 7/31 NYC shows.

• Subscriber

thank you very much to both of you :)

btw, does anybody knows anything about where will they tour after these dates? I am praying for them to play Miami, but I am not sure if they will. If they play in stadiums I think the price of the seats will be cheaper, am I wrong? any suggestions or opinion or advice? I take anything.

• Community Moderator

at this point there isn't any official information regarding a tour extension for 2016...

the best is to keep checking the site - if/when there is any annoucement regarding dates and venues (if there is indeed a 2016 tour), you will find it here...

• Subscriber

Good point by Jeff.  Given that it's a virtual certainly there will be a 2016 stadium leg (Edge said so), definitely join BEFORE that's officially announced.  Regarding your other questions, who knows for sure, but a Florida show seems likely, if the 360 tour itinerary was any indication.  And probably no, the tix won't be less expensive--BUT--since stadiums are so much larger (with more tix), it won't be as difficult to get some of the cheaper tix, if that's how you want to do it.

Edited by mike7man