Latest news from social media

• Subscriber
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Sure monica. But I'm not sure the last stupid idiot is born yet, Unfortunately! :angry: 

• Subscriber

It's utterly disgraceful! Now I am firmly liberally minded, so I do not agree with Russia's stance on this anyway, I believe in te right of every person to have an opinion and if some, for whatever reason disapprove of homosexuality then fine, but the outright persecution and physical violence toward any group is sickening :(

• Subscriber

I didn't know where else to post this....

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bono-it-feels-like-i-have-somebody-else-s-hand-20150430?fb_action_ids=1046589408698331&fb_action_types=og.shares

"We're keeping the discipline on songs and pushing out the parameters of the sound," the frontman said of the new material. "They're very basic earthy things, irreverent. They're not lofty themes. One of the things that experience has taught us is to be fully in the moment. What's the moment? Pop music."   -  I don't like this part...Pop music??? Seriously...? U2 are finally giving in...I wouldn't mind if it was *POP* music...But, sadly, I know Bono doesn't mean that....

Pop music in the way Bono talks about it = popular music. Don't see what's wrong with that.

• Subscriber

No links but the boys were in New York recording The Tonight Show and looks like they were recording what will probably be a sketch or something outside, Ultraviolet U2 Fan Club Brazil shared the photo's on fb, I've just cherry picked a couple here.

Notice how they've protected the trees with Bman being on a bike again :P

post-581496-0-25800300-1430724585_thumb.jpgpost-581496-0-40823700-1430724620_thumb.jpg