Another "What if" thread

illumination70

I've been holding off on this "what if" thread because it's "risky content",  but a couple years ago I heard an interview where the interviewer asked Simon LeBon  if there was going to be a fight between the band members of Duran Duran who would win.  I remember Simon responding by saying "Oh yeah, we would totally take them on".

Ok, there it is and I hope I didn't "open a can of worms",but who do you feel would win if a brawl was to break out between these bands. 

True story::::: I'm entering the now defunct "virgin mega record store" in Times square, and as I reach the botton level security guards run at me like they're going to take me out! ( one looked like Mr. T from the A -team)  They thought I was trying to get to the members of Duran-Duran, Who were getting ready to do a book signing. I was just going to the movie entrance but I guess I looked like a terrorist! I did get to see the band up close and let me tell you that old english dudes wearing too much make up is one of the most terrifyingly scary zombie like pasty -faced experiences you could ever have!  No one would get close enough to them to fight them and im not putting my hands on a group of crypt keepers!! Now I'm a fan of Duran-Duran and compared to the pop music I hear now they're the Beatles!! :D I'll just say I'm not putting money on this rumble!!  

• Community Moderator

mich40-I see your point, but I wonder how The Edge, Adam and Larry would handle Nick, Dom, John and Roger Taylor.

I don't know...I think Roger could take somebody out.  I think Adam and Nick could have a go at each other.  :lol: