New Subscription

Wendy66

• Subscriber

Hi all

I'm not new here but it's been a long time since I've posted on the boards and I'm looking for any advice anyone can give.

I'm trying to renew my subscription and had to join again with a new account as I forgot my password and had no reply when trying to reset it.

My Visa debit card keeps being declined so I'm guessing I can only pay for subscription with a credit card? I don't have one, so if I use someone else's will that complicate things if I want to use a presale code?

Sorry if this information is on here somewhere I just can't find anything, any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

• Community Moderator

go to the HELP section and in the CONTACT US form select the BILLING/MEMBERSHIP topic... explain as detailed as possible your issue - it would be better if you have your emails with your account info at hand.

It would be a good idea to also call the Customer Support Team (1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) / +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US))

good luck!