Anyone in the standing section on night 6 (Nov 3)?

peterferris8

• Subscriber

Not yet, but I'm hoping to get a GA ticket (or 3) in the general sale. I have a GA for the previous show, London 5, on Nov 2 (plus GA's for Paris 1 & 2).

I think I'll spend the day in the GA line for London 5, & see how I'm feeling for London 6 (if I manage to get that GA). I did 2 GA's back-to-back in Anaheim last tour. So worth it, but hard work. I like the sound of that 9 day break!

• Subscriber

Not yet, but I'm hoping to get a GA ticket (or 3) in the general sale. I have a GA for the previous show, London 5, on Nov 2 (plus GA's for Paris 1 & 2).

I think I'll spend the day in the GA line for London 5, & see how I'm feeling for London 6 (if I manage to get that GA). I did 2 GA's back-to-back in Anaheim last tour. So worth it, but hard work. I like the sound of that 9 day break!

Yeah same,,, hoping for 2 GA tickets in the general sale. I'm not sure how many fans will want to wait outside all day in November, its gonna be freezing then probably hot inside. I did hear the o2 opens and can possibly wait inside.

• Subscriber

Yep, it sounds like they usually let you inside the dome when it opens in the morning. So GA inside the dome, undercover, with restaurants etc, close by. Sounds luxurious!

In '09 I spent a night in the GA line in Vancouver in November. Near freezing, threatening to rain, no tent or sleeping bag, just a trash bag & blanket from my hostel........ Ended up first person into the inner circle from Edges side. High fived Joe Ahorro, many will know him, right under Bono's mic (as he was first in from Adam's side). So worth the wait!

Edited by ddarroch

• Subscriber

Yeah same,,, hoping for 2 GA tickets in the general sale. I'm not sure how many fans will want to wait outside all day in November, its gonna be freezing then probably hot inside. I did hear the o2 opens and can possibly wait inside.

Aye, the dome opens at 9am. My plan for night 1 is to get there around 11/12ish and grab myself a truly massive lunch so that I don't have to grab supper and be really far back in the line. Night 6 is on a Tuesday, so I'll probably have college, which means rushing home, dumping my stuff, getting a bus to the station, getting to the venue ASAP - doors will probably be open by the time I get there which means I'll grab something inside the arena - they've got grill bars by all the entrances!

• Subscriber

Congrats  :D Me too, 3 GA's.

As usual, a bit stressful. Got through the waiting room quickly, but was only offered a maximum or 2 GA tickets, weird, as it's not the pre-sale. Bought 1 ticket, then went back in & was able to purchase another 2 GA tickets, this time it offered me a maximum of 8 tickets. Very weird indeed.

• Subscriber

GA opening and closing shows, not sure if to stand I line all day for the sixth show as its a work day so could be less people arriving early. Should be going another night in a box. Not as good as GA but it's a freebie