Tkts avail for 7/18 (2) and 7/23 (4) in NYC

theladyA

• Subscriber

Hi,

I have a pair of tickets available for the Saturday night, 7/18/15 show at MSG.  SEC 213 - Row 7.  Trying to sell for what I paid, $312.40 each.

I also have (4) tickets available for Thursday, 7/23/15 show at MSG.  SEC 225 - Row 7.  Trying to sell at least a pair if not all four.  Same price, paid $312.40 each.

Yes, I've listed them on StubHub and Ticketmaster but think it is extortion what they charge and Ticketmaster double dips.  These same tickets on there and they get an extra $100 bucks from you and charge me a fee as the seller.  They should be jailed for this business conduct.  

Anyways, I want fans like myself who want tickets and value the innocence and experience of being a U2 fan to enjoy them.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I also have some NYC tickets for sale for the same price and I wondered if you would be interested in a trade? I have a ticket for Monday July 27 Section 211 Row 9 that I would be willing to trade for one of your Saturday July 18th ticket, if you are interested. you can respond at [EDIT]. thanks

EDIT: Please no emails. Use the PM. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Sold 7/23 tickets...still have (2) tkts for section 213 Row 6 left at face value.  $312.50 each.  These are now right next to the stage since the layout switched ends according to Stubhub map.

• Subscriber

Thanks for trying to contact me. I have not been on the Zoo for awhile. I already have tickets to the 7/23 concert that I am trying to sell one of and I have a commitment in Vermont for 7/18. The reason I am selling my two tickets is that the people who were supposed to come with me backed out. If you know of anyone else who wants to buy/trade for one ticket please have them reply here. Thanks so much and good luck selling your tickets.

• Subscriber

Dear vtlibrarian,

I am so confused by both you posts.  Are you looking to buy one ticket for 7/18 or just trying to sell your two tkts for 7/23?  You originally posted that you had tkts for 7/27.  Please PM me, I have someone interested in one of my 7/18 tkts and would be willing to sell you the other one if you wanted it for 7/18.