• Subscriber

Hi,

I am travelling from overseas to see some of the MSG gigs in NYC. I have GA tickets, I am concerned about international will call. I was planning to line up during the day of the show, but I have read on ticketmaster that they tickets will be available for collection 90mins prior to the show. Does this mean I can't line up!!:(((( I am travelling from the other side of the world to see my favourite band for the first time in GA. I was hoping to get my ticket the night before. I have contacted both MSG and ticketmaster neither of which were much help on the issue. I would love to be able to at least get my tickets electronically!!!!!

Hope someone can offer me some advise. I am sure many others are in a similar situation.  

• Subscriber

Wish I could help, never heard of will call. Im going to MSG from N.Ireland, but not doing GA - purchased seats only. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

What part of the world are you going from?

• Subscriber

Yeah, will-call will open way before 1 1/2 hours before the show.  More like 2:00 or so; perhaps even earlier.  So you can get in the GA line, and have somebody hold your place while you go to pick them up at will-call.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Haven't heard of paper GA tickets. I thought they all are paperless (credit card entrance).

If you really need to pick up your GA tickets at will call, don't worry; I was once in that situation. I was permitted to be on GA line and when will call opened went for my tickets without a problem.

But in Mexico for the 360 tour they would not give you GA line wristbands if you didn't have your ticket in hand.

Seems to me that in USA are more flexible allowing you to be in GA line without tickets.

• Subscriber

I somehow ended up with Will Call red zone tickets for Boston, as well. Am planning to still line up early and then duck out of the line to go get the tickets when the box office opens.