Why the delay announcung Dublin dates (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Ahh, now it's all starting to make sense MM. I give up. ;)

When they are announced - we will know.End of.

Friendly reminder that The Daily Star is a tabloid. You can't rely on tabloids for information because so much of the time they're either wrong or making it up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ahh, now it's all starting to make sense MM. I give up. ;)

When they are announced - we will know.End of.

Friendly reminder that The Daily Star is a tabloid. You can't rely on tabloids for information because so much of the time they're either wrong or making it up.

Couldn't agree more. That's kinda what I meant by it all starting to make sense. :)

• Subscriber

Thanks for all the thoughts everyone. I'm holding back on committing to other vacations to make it to Dublin. Wife and I were there in 2009, much to the disappointment of our sons who didn't get to go. I made a promise to take them this time (which by the way meant my 2 ticket code was useless for me...what are the rules and norms of ticket resale in Ireland?). Please keep up the posts if you hear any good info. Cheers, Richard in Houston, TX

• Subscriber

No official word yet; see above posts for various thoughts & opinions.  I continue to think that the codes will "return"--if they didn't, there'd be a revolution.  Stupid for U2 management to even temporarily remove them, however--just creates needless worry.

• Subscriber

Reading the 'spoilers' threads I'm really struggling to see how the innocence and experience tour is going to work at the Point in Dublin. 

Dublin just doesn't have an indoor arena that will work for 'in the round'.